Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Sky Screamer Media Day 2013 (SFOG)

Hold on tight, I recently attended the Sky Screamer media day event at Six Flags over Georgia.  Below I have a video of myself riding Sky Screamer, and I give you a few views of the ground to give you an idea of exactly how high 240 feet seems up in the sky.  Well, now rumors are circulating around that the ride has only been topped off at 220 feet, but can only find articles that prove the 240 feet height.  Wikipedia says that it's 242 feet which was the original touted height.  Despite all this, I did want to note that the ride runs great, and the manufacturer Funtime has done a great job with this product.  They seem to be doing much better than their competition Mondial Windseeker  which have many problems.

At any rate, my local Sky Screamer has a great cycle, that swings low to the trees mid-way through, and maintains its 45 mph speed.  Be sure to check out the video below, and tell us what you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment